125 years of geological research for society
In 1888 the first geological survey in the Kingdom of Denmark was born as the Geological Survey of Denmark (DGU, Danmarks Geologiske Undersøgelse) and in 1946 the Geological Survey of Greenland (GGU, Grønlands Geologiske Undersøgelse) was established. Both surveys were located in Copenhagen and were amalgamated in 1995 to form the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS).
How to Cite
GEUS Bulletin is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal published by the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS). This article is distributed under a CC-BY 4.0 licence, permitting free redistribution and reproduction for any purpose, even commercial, provided proper citation of the original work. Author(s) retain copyright over the article contents. Read the full open access policy.