GEUS Bulletin is a peer-reviewed, diamond open access journal published by the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS). We publish geoscience research papers, monographs and map descriptions for Denmark, Greenland and the Arctic region. GEUS Bulletin believes that open science benefits scientists, industry and society. We do not charge publication fees and all our articles can be freely downloaded online. IF 2019: 0.680 5-year IF: 0.656
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I declare myself as the corresponding author and will act as spokesperson for all authors during the review process and beyond. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform all co-authors of the manuscript’s progress following submission.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The contents of this paper are agreed on by all the co-authors and the submission adheres to the criteria laid out in the authorship and contributions policy.
- I declare no competing interests, real or perceived concerning myself or any of the co-authors. Or, I have declared these as part of the submission, under “Additional Information”. It is the corresponding author’s responsibility to declare such interests on behalf of all authors upon submission.
- The manuscript adheres to the content and formatting guidelines described in the journal’s author instructions.
- In submitting an article to GEUS Bulletin, authors agree to our policy on intellectual property and consent to publishing their work under the conditions described in our open access and copyright and licensing policy.
GEUS Bulletin is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal published by the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS). This article is distributed under a CC-BY 4.0 licence, permitting free redistribution and reproduction for any purpose, even commercial, provided proper citation of the original work. Author(s) retain copyright over the article contents. Read the full open access policy.
The names and email addresses entered in the GEUS Bulletin journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. The journal’s editorial team collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the journal. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of content and it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behavior.
Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here.
The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here. Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.